Click here for the 2018-2019 Tuition Information
*Active Parishioners from Lumen Christi Catholic Community
Highland Catholic School’s budget planning is a process that coincides with the parish’s budgetary process. The budget preparation process shall include direction from the school principal, along with the pastor/canonical administrator and other appropriate persons involved in the educational program. Budget planning considers annual goals and objectives as well as the long range plan. Part of the budget planning requires all families to annually complete a Tuition Status Form which is verified by the Lumen Christi Catholic Community office.
There are 2 payment options. They are as follows:
Option 1 (Monthly): Tuition and fees are paid in 8 equal installments, by debit to your bank account on the 17th day of the month (or the next business day following the 17th) in JULY and SEPTEMBER through MARCH. To select this option, you may complete this form.
Option 2 (Annually): Tuition is paid in one installment due on or before the end of June preceding the school year. Checks are payable to Highland Catholic School, inc.
Highland Catholic School strives to be a good steward to best serve the educational needs of our community’s children. The following points serve to facilitate this goal:
- Parents enter into a contractual tuition agreement. Yearly, semi-annual, and 8 monthly payment plans are offered.
- Payments are due by the 15th of the month and all accounts are to be paid in full by March 15th of the current school year.
- Email statements, credit card payment, and automatic deduction are available to facilitate payment.
- Parishioners based on the Active Parishioner Definition, are eligible for in-parish tuition status.
- Additional fees such as milk, athletics, and other curricular activities will be assessed in addition to tuition.
- Failure to pay tuition within the given schedule may result in certain sanctions, including but not limited to, withholding report cards and denial of registration for the upcoming year.
- Parents experiencing difficulty meeting the demands of their tuition payments, are encouraged to meet with the principal to establish a Special Arrangement Plan.
- Highland Catholic School makes every effort to keep tuition affordable for our families. Our mission is clear: This is a parochial school, not a private school.
In order to receive the Lumen Christi Active Parishioner discount to our Highland Catholic School tuition, please confirm the following requirements:
We are active in the ministries of Lumen Christi Catholic Community and are contributing at least $500 annually (January 1st – December 31st) to the parish’s general operating fund.
If you would like to claim the tuition discount at the discretion of the Pastor and/or the Principal submit a written request to:
Fr. Paul Feela
2055 Bohland Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55116
Mrs. Jane Schmidt
2017 Bohland Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55116
NOTE: Preschool is on a monthly billing and does not have a parishioner requirement
Families applying for tuition assistance must complete an application form and provide the required financial documentation. All tuition assistance will be considered in strict confidence. Tuition assistance will be granted to qualified families on the basis of need, through the use of an outside private school need analysis service. The Archdiocesan Aim Higher Foundation also provides educational grants for families in need.